Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Fabulous Finds From Fellow Etsyans, Part III

Gah!  With everything that's been going on in my life lately, I hadn't thought about a specific theme for this week's Wishlist.  But thanks to the wonderful world of Etsy, I don't have to look far to put together a variety of items I'd love to call my own.  These beauties are in my current Favorites list, and it's easy to see why.  Aren't they all fabulous?  As always, please show their shops some love by right clicking on the shop names to open in a new window.

Croque-Monsieur - Sterling Silver and Copper Bracelet
from 3squares


Noir Wool Felt Daisy Pin from hatsofancy


Heart Flock Fine Art Photo from theeye


Enchanted Shea Butter Lotion, Sweet Fruit with White Musk
from BLSoaps


Whyyyyy Darren the Drama Hound Amigurimi Dude


Dance Like No One (Living) Is Watching Photographic Print
from BACLORI


Handmade or Die Mini Embroidery Art
from imfromthewoods


Handmade Art Doll Miniature - Madame Butterfly


Peaceful Lotus Pin Cushion from BabyNest


Day Dreaming Pig Fine Art Print

1 comment:

  1. What fun items in your wishlist collection! I love the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete