Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Road Trip!

I am and always will be a Midwestern girl.  Born and raised in Chicago, The Windy City will forever hold a special place in my heart.  But sometimes I get the desire to blow this town for a while, when I hear the call of the open road.   Load up the car and just take off down the highway.  There's a freedom in taking a road trip that I find positively exhilarating.  This week's Wednesday Wishlist highlights points North, South, East and West of Chi-town.  All are accessible by car, and every one of these fine destinations would make for one fabulous road trip.  Won't you travel with me?

Up North to Alberta, Canada








Down South to Kentucky, USA








Head East to New York City, USA








Go West to Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA






No comments:

Post a Comment