Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Every Bloomin' Thing

The arrival of Spring brings one of my favorite tasks:  gardening!  All winter long I anxiously await for the temperatures to rise so I can finally get out in the yard and prepare the earth for my gardens.  This year I  plan to relocate my veggie garden from behind the garage to a spot where it will get at least 8 full hours, if not more, of glorious sunshine a day.  But that little patch of earth behind the garage will not lie fallow.  I will be transforming that spot into my Serenity Garden, a tranquil place just for me, where I'll be surrounded by a lush variety of both annual and perennial blooms.  This week's Wishlist features some of the beautiful bloomin' things I'd love to have growing on my land.  Enjoy!

Cornflower


Dahlia


Hyacinth


Lily of the Valley


Delphinium


Geranium


Gerbera


Madonna Lily


Cosmos


Field Forget-Me-Not


Gladiolus


Tuberose

1 comment:

  1. Lovely choices... my favorite has to be the lily of the valley ♥

    ReplyDelete