Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist: Top Treasury Picks

First blog post of the New Year!  Woot, woot!  I've been on a roll lately over at Etsy making treasury after treasury, so for this Wishlist I've handpicked 10 of my faves from a selection of my treasuries to showcase here.  No particular theme or color palette, just random picks that will leave you in awe.  Of course, I'd love for you to right click on the shop names below each photo to show these awesomely talented Etsyans some much deserved love.  Check it out:

Crochet Pattern - Sushi


Resistance..Fine Art


Paris Wedding Tags


Rock Paper Scissors, Mixed Media Print on Wood


Totem Pole Pillow in Fruit Salad


Recycled Acoustic Guitar String Bracelet


The Coolest Necklace Ever for Detectives


Vintage Brown Recycled Bike Clock


Passport Cover Vintage Milan Map


Cowboy Zombie Skeleton Guitarist Steel Sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment