Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Farm, Sweet Farm

You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl.  Maybe, but how about if you take this girl out of the city, and plant her on a farm out in the country.  Surround her with rolling hills and big skies and land where she can grow her own food, plant a beautiful flower garden, tend to her chickens and goats and pigs and sheep.  Watch as she sits on her porch at night and gazes up at the stars.  Yeah, that's my dream, and one day I hope to have my own farm and live off my land.  I love the city (Chicago will always be my home), but I long for the tranquility and slower pace of country life.  Less noise, less pollution, less distractions.   Soon, very soon.

Image courtesy of farmkitchen.com

Image courtesy of picture-newsletter.com

Image courtesy of scgaproperty.com


Image courtesy of michigansweetfarm.com

Image courtesy of gwarffynnon.co.uk

Image courtesy of cache.boston.com

Image courtesy of scrapetv.com

Image courtesy of bizios.com

Image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment