Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Bits of Whimsy

For this week's Wishlist I once again turn to those fabulous Etsy sellers (I can't help it, really.  I could do 10 years' worth of Wishlists and not even scratch the surface of all the wonderful talent to be found on that site!).  Having been feeling a little overwhelmed lately, I sought out a little whimsical fun, and just look what I came up with!  Please show their shops some love by right clicking on the links to open in a new window.

Thanks, and have a whimsical day!

Lisa Snellings Lavender Blue Poppet


Robot with Headphones Print


Clockwork Orange 5x7 Print
from kahlaw


Let's Talk from jeffclaassen


Sock Creature Casey from beezmiller


Goldi Golden Skeleton Key Dangle Earrings


Hot Air Balloon Ring


Cow Bag-Purse Crochet Pattern
from sonicka


The Witch's Mushroom Garden


Elephant Rain from Phizzychick

No comments:

Post a Comment