Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Embrace The Dark Side

Whew, FINALLY posted another Wednesday Wishlist!  This week I invite you to walk with me on the dark side...the dark side of Etsy that is!  I don't know if it's because Halloween is coming or because I've been in a bit of a dark place myself lately, but I am LOVING all these goth items I found using Etsy's search tool.  They're wicked, wonderful, delightfully delicious additions to my Wishlist!  Right click on the shop links to open the item in a new window.  I dare you.  Muahahahahahaha!

Neo Victorian Scarab Jewel Necklace


Prison Riot Striped TuTu


Unique Skull Pendant


Mini Purse Elizabeth Gothic Victorian


Skeleton Key Soap Raygun Scented


Purple Plum Rose on Black Filigree Ring


Witches Magick Candle Large


The Blushing Vampire


Pyscho Soap from ArtSpot


Monsters and Lace Striped Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment