Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Random Wants

For this week's Wednesday Wishlist, I bring you my current Top 10 List of Random Wants:


1.  Meet Beck.  This guy is freaking brilliant.  There isn't a single one of his songs that I don't like.
Seriously, he's a musical genius.  Beck, I love you.
Image courtesy of cltv.com


2.  A country cottage in the woods.  I want to relish in the peace and quiet, just me and nature,
without a neighbor in sight for at least half a mile.
Image courtesy of mountain-lodging.com


3.  My kids graduating from high school.  They'll all be 18 when that happens and I will then be fully entitled to kick them out of my house.  I love them dearly, but I'll love them more when they're gone.  :)
Image courtesy of orionhs.org


4.  Open the J May Cafe.  A quaint little establishment serving fine homemade cuisine.  Stop in for a light meal or a cup of coffee and some good conversation.  You're always welcome.
Image courtesy of ecenglih.com


5.  Open the J May Boutique.  Another quaint little establishment offering the finest handmade goods around.  Would love to combine the boutique and cafe together.
Image courtesy of buyitsellit


6.  A money tree.  Money doesn't grow on trees you say?  Nonsense!   Look at the picture.
Image courtesy of 3.bp.blogspot


7.  Love.  Period.
Image courtesy of margonaut.com


8.  Peace.  Period.
Image courtesy of flickr.com


9.  Learn to play guitar.  I can rock out on air guitar like it's nobody's business, but if I learn to play the real thing maybe Beck will ask me to join him on tour.
Image courtesy of mojobar.co.uk


10.  Happiness.  For you, for me, for everybody.
Image courtesy of webpages.scu.edu



No comments:

Post a Comment