Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Fabulous Finds From Fellow Etsyans

For this week's Wishlist I sought the help of some fine fellow Etsyans.  No particular "theme" this time, but a random selection of handmade goodies.  I'd like to personally thank each seller who posted in my thread and helped create this list, as I found some great sellers with even greater items.  Please show their shops some love by right clicking on their links to open their shop in a new window.  I wouldn't mind owning each and every one of these.  They are all beautiful!  Enjoy!

Custom Bookmark from MyPrintedMemories


Patchwork Pin Cushion from splendidthings


Boutique Woven Braided Headband from CelticTideCreations


Midnight Dreams Cuffs from Crystalsidyll


Cascading Pyrite and Gunmetal Necklace from yjennings


Baby Loafer Booties (cuteness!) from handmadebabylove


8x10 Peacock Collage from PAINTINGCHIC


Black and White Striped Shirt Dress from BlackSheepFashion


Vintaj Flower Stamped Necklace with Gemstones


Lil Sugar Sack Hat from LoveThatCrochet
(say it with me now..."awwwww")


Vintage Ring Pot Cover With Stars from monkmama


Easter Egg Hunt Sugar Cookies from 2ladiescharitybakers


Trinidad Unisex Necklace from ElectricPenguin

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my peacock collage in your wish list. So kind of you to do this!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my card! Great collection~That baby is adorable in the sweet hat! Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my Vintaj necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my Pyrite Cascading gun metal necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great! Thank you so much for promoting my bookmarks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome items... I have some of those bookmarks and they are great to include with your orders. All my buyers that got one were happy with the little token.

    ReplyDelete